If you are looking for the right agent that will help you negotiate the complexities of selling a home in today's complex real estate market; an agent with the experience, dedication and strong communication and negotiation skills that will help you to navigate through the sales process and one that will help ensure the successful and profitable sale of your home, then look no further. With 20+ years of Real Estate experience and education you can count on Judi and Coldwell Banker to make it happen.
Judi Rutland and the Coldwell Banker Guarantee
1. The Local Advantage - Take advantage of a broad spectrum of technologies and tools to support the sale of your home from start to close.
2. Internet Advertising - Since the lion's share of home buyers starts their search on the internet, top placement on search engines is essential. You'll gain access to placement on Google, Bing, and over 900+ websites. This will maximize your exposure and bring a large number of potential buyers to view information about your home.
3. Email Campaigns - It's important to "work the network." We can work together to identify the right people to target your home-and get in touch with them by email to drive excitement and interest.
4. Personal Touch - Of course, technology alone won't sell your home. Face-to-face interaction provides the advantage to sell your home-and you won't have to worry about a thing. The details will be handled with care and constant communication, to ensure the marketing and sale of your home go smoothly.
5. Strategic Price Counseling - I will provide you with recent sales data from many sources and educate you about current market conditions. We will work together to competitively position your property to sell quickly.
6. Professional Representation - We will review the details of our professional representation relationship, including your role and duties in the sale of your property. I will always deal honestly and fairly with you and use skill, care and diligence in the transaction.
10. Transaction Management - from contract to closing, you can be assured that I will monitor the contract process, including the satisfaction of all contingencies and conditions. This will include and not be limited to coordination of specific closing requirements and actions with all parties to the contract.